Fox Valley Dental Care is a full service general dental practice. Our dentists are well equipped to handle most types of treatment for the typical patient. The list of services we provide:
- Comprehensive Oral Evaluations including Digital (ultra low radiation) X-rays and intraoral digital photography
- Routine Dental and Periodontal Cleaning
- Dental Surgery including tooth extraction, oral biopsy, minor gum surgery, and cyst removal
- Tooth restorations including resin fillings (tooth colored), crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, and sealants
- Full and Partial dentures (metal free also available)
- Implants to replace missing teeth from a single tooth to a full arch
- Tooth Whitening: both tray bleaching and Zoom! One Hour Treatment
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics: Certified in Invisalign, Clear Correct, MTM, and RWB.
- Bite Guards (for grinders and clenchers) and NTI splints (to treat Migraine and other types of headaches)
- Sleep Apnea and snoring appliances
- Root Canal Therapy
- Post orthodontic retainers
One of the strengths that people often comment on about our office is our ability to maintain a relaxed, “down home” feel to the office environment while utilizing the latest in technology to assist us in providing better dental services. We spend our money on things that will make us better dentists first and having a fancy office a distant second. Some of the things that we use in our office to make for a better patient experience and higher quality dentistry are listed below:”
- Intraoral Cameras/Digital Photography (aids in patient education)
- Laser Cavity Detection (allows for early detection of decay)
- Electric Handpieces (most precise, quietest drills money can buy)
- Electric Apex Locators (aids in root canal treatment)
- Piezo Ultrasonic Scalers (quick efficient calculus removal)
- Air Abrasion (drill-less fillings)
- High Speed Curing Lights (faster, more deeply cured fillings)
- Air Polishing (more efficient polishing and stain removal)
- Zoom! In-Office Bleaching System (one hour light actived tooth whitening)
- Wave One Endodontic Debridement
- Non-Latex gloves on every patient
- Paperless dental charting
- Digital Radiography (drastically reduced radiation and extra oral films)
The products that we use in our office are all products that have been thoroughly tested and recommended by independent researchers. We try to be as cutting edge as possible without jumping on a new procedure, technique, or piece of equipment that hasn’t stood the test of time. Our patients are not guinea pigs, but do deserve the very best and trusted products and services available.
We love meeting new faces. Feel free to call (847) 695-1300 for an appointment.
Already a patient...refer a friend and take part in our Referral Rewards program.
We are open three nights a week, Saturdays, and over lunch twice a week. Special arrangements can also be made. Our full schedule is listed below.
Monday : 8am - 12pm & 1pm - 8pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 12pm - 7pm
Friday: 8am - 12pm & 1pm-3pm
Saturday: 8am - 12pm
Wednesday: by special appointment only
A Elgin Dentistry winner of the 2015 Patients' Choice Awards.
Verified by Opencare.com